Learn more about the AirOptix and ClearCare products below by clicking on the images (you will be directed to the appropriate Ciba webpage in a separate browser window):
Imagine comfort you can feel all day, every day. AIR OPTIX® family of breathable contact lenses let you meet the day – and the night – without missing a beat. They even have an easy-to-remember monthly replacement schedule to fit your nonstop lifestyle. See how natural they feel.
The innovative TriComfort™ Technology in AIR OPTIX® brand contact lenses helps lenses stay comfortable from breakfast to bedtime in three important ways:
- Breathability – Rich, nourishing oxygen flows continuously through AIR OPTIX® brand contact lenses, contributing to a healthy, natural feeling.
- Retains Moisture – The patented materials of AIR OPTIX® brand contact lenses help retain moisture, which helps prevent the lenses from drying out, so lenses feel comfortable all day long.
- Resists Deposits – AIR OPTIX® brand contact lenses feature an ultra-smooth surface designed to resist deposits – for comfortable wear all day long, every day – even for up to one month.
Why CLEAR CARE® Solution is the clear choice…
CLEAR CARE® Cleaning & Disinfection Solution does more than just clean contact lenses, it delivers pristine clean and pure comfort, with no added preservatives.
- Exclusive cleaning formula
- The power of hydrogen peroxide
- Gentle comfort even for sensitive eyes
The CLEAR CARE® Solution system is easy to use and works seamlessly for a pristine clean—so your lenses feel like new every day. And nothing feels better than a fresh, new pair of contact lenses.
Unlike ordinary lens care products, CLEAR CARE® Solution bubbles to actively clean your contact lenses—for cleaning you can see and comfort you can feel.
- Exceptional cleaning action
- Delivers excellent comfort
- Tough on germs—gentle on eyes
Peroxide-based CLEAR CARE® Solution penetrates contact lenses and kills germs and bacteria for strong disinfection and deep cleaning. Bubbling action enhances surface protein removal to give your eyes the comfort they deserve.
Alcon DAILIES® AquaComfort Plus® Contact Lenses
New lens every day, refreshing all day.
DAILIES® brand contact lenses provide a range of lenses to suit a variety of patient vision and lifestyle needs. Featuring unique blink-activated moisture, all DAILIES® brand contact lenses deliver refreshing comfort right up to the end of the day and are ideal for patients seeking outstanding comfort in a contact lens.
An ideal contact lens for patients who are seeking advanced comfort, especially for those who have tried daily disposable or two-week replacement lenses in the past and experienced discomfort.
Superior comfort upon insertion for your patients.
Only DAILIES® AquaComfort Plus® contact lenses are bathed in a saline solution with added HPMC (Hydroxy-propyl methylcellulose) which optimizes the viscosity to provide a soft, silky feel and superior comfort upon insertion.
DAILIES TOTAL1® WATER GRADIENT CONTACT LENSES
Water gradient technology provides exceptional comfort that lasts until the end of the day.
A Contact Lens that feels like nothing on the eye.
- A CUSHION OF MOISTURE: Almost 100% water at the very outer surface of the contact lens for exceptional comfort.
- HIGHEST BREATHABILITY: As compared to all daily disposable contact lenses, for white healthy-looking eyes.
- A SMOOTH GLIDING SURFACE ALL DAY: Even after 16 hours of wear, DAILIES TOTAL1® contact lenses maintain a smooth, silky lubricious surface.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU IF:
- You want exceptional comfort that lasts until the end of the day.
- You want highly breathable daily disposable contact lenses for white, healthy-looking eyes.
Alcon Precision 1 One-Day Contact Lenses
PRECISION 1 is the first and only contact lens with Alcon’s proprietary SMARTSURFACE® technology – a permanent, micro-thin, high-performance layer of moisture at the lens surface that helps support a stable tear film to deliver lasting visual performance from morning tonight. We are pleased to be able to provide this new technology for our patients.
A new head-to-head clinical study demonstrated the superiority of PRECISION 1 over top-selling 1-Day ACUVUE Moist contact lenses in attributes critical for successful contact lens wear: vision, comfort, and handling. Study findings showed contact lens wearers rated PRECISION 1 significantly better than 1-Day ACUVUE Moist on end-of-day vision, end-of-day comfort and overall handling. Moreover, five times more wearers in the study “strongly preferred” PRECISION 1 over 1-Day ACUVUE Moist.